In this post, we will explain how to enable two-factor authentication in Rocket League.
What is two-factor authentication for?
Two-factor authentication helps to make sure that you can get access to your account and inventory. That’s why it’s necessary for the trade between the players.
How to enable two-factor authentication in Rocket League?
To enable two-factor authentication in Rocket League you need to:
1. Go to a page of your EpicGames account
2. Go to the tab PASSWORD AND SECURITY
3. Then under «TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION» choose the option that you want to enable:
- AN APP FOR AUTHENTICATION: Use an app for authentication to enable two-factor authentication. When you log in you have to use the safety code that is provided by your Authenticator app.
- AUTHENTICATION THROUGH SMS: Use your mobile phone for two-factor authentication when you login in. You need to use the safety code that we will send you through SMS.
- ENABLE TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION THROUGH YOUR EMAIL: Use the safety code that we sent to you in your email for two-factor authentication. The safety code will be sent to the email that you used for your account on this site. You have to use it when you log in.
Вы также можете ознакомиться с нашим видео на данную тематику.